ebcore message

Subject: RE: [ebcore] Groups - ebCore-PartyIdType-1.0 (CD2 updated after PR) (ebCore-PartyIdType-1.0.odt) uploaded

Dale,

Can you chair today's session?

Pim

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R
[mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: 21 June 2010 18:28
To: pvde@sonnenglanz.net; ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: RE: [ebcore] Groups - ebCore-PartyIdType-1.0 (CD2
updated after PR) (ebCore-PartyIdType-1.0.odt) uploaded

We have a meeting scheduled for June 25th - we can add this
to the agenda. I will be late to the meeting. Dale, will you
be available to get the discussion going?

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Document Authoring & Release
Product Standards Office
Boeing Research & Technology