ebcore message

Subject: 15-day Review Request for ebCore-PartyIdType-1.0 Committee Draft 03

The following request has been submitted to the OASIS TC Administrator on 04/08/2010:

Submitter's Name: Kathryn Breininger
TC Name: ebXML CORE (ebCore) TC
TC email address: ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org
Specification Title: ebCore-PartyIdType-1.0 Committee Draft 03
Approval Link:
Link to Previous Public Review Announcement: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201004/msg00003.html
Abstract: A mechanism for the identification of business partners in XML business docuemnts and XML message headers based on URN-based identifier types is required in many electronic business exchanges. This specification provides a formal URN-based mechanism for referencing party types from identification scheme catalogs using the OASIS URN namespace.
TC Description: The ebXML Core TC has been working on the Party ID Type specification to provide URN-based mechanisms for referencing party types using the OASIS URN namespace.
Notification List:
Notes: Note - please let me know if there are any problems with this submission package. I am having computer problems and have not been able to open files...

Thank you for your request. We will confirm receipt and schedule the QC review shortly. You can follow the progress at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN

The Standards Development team.