ebcore message

Subject: Re: [ebcore] 15-day Review Request for ebCore-PartyIdType-1.0 Committee Draft 03

Hi Farrukh,

 That's not an announcement - just a confirmation of the information supplied via the form to TC Administration.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: @fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.