ebcore message

Subject: Kathryn not available Friday

I will not be available on Friday for our ebCORE telecon. Do we have agenda items? Should we cancel? Dale, will you be available to Chair if the group wants to meet?

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Standards Authoring, Release, & Technical Orders
Product Standards Office
Boeing Research & Technology
The Boeing Company

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

How are we doing?  Please click on the attached link to take the Product Standards Office Customer Satisfaction Survey.
PSO Customer Survey<http://surveycenter.web.boeing.com/survey/surveys/home.asp?surveyID=10214343071980&pkgID=1>