ebcore message

Subject: Minutes from the ebCORE meeting Feb 25th

Attendees:

Sander
Kathryn
Pim
Ian
Dale

Kathryn note taker

Agenda
ebMessaging discussion: Proposal to transition the ebMessaging to ebCORE.
1. does ebCORE agree
2. does ebMessaging agree
3. timing of transition

ebMessaging should complete the public review work before closing the TC. Need to communicate that the ebCORE will take on the maintenance and new versions as in scope work when an eb TC closes.

Ian made the motion: ebCORE TC will accept the work products of the ebMessaging TC upon closure.
Dale seconded.
Discussion: Dale introduced an amendment: Furthermore the ebCORE TC will assume the maintenance of the ebMessaging work products.
Ian seconded.

Ballot on motion as amended: ebCORE TC will accept the work products of the ebMessaging TC upon closure. Furthermore the ebCORE TC will assume the maintenance of the ebMessaging work products.

Sander - approve
Pim - approve
Ian - approve
Dale - approve
Kathryn - approve

Ballot approved.

Other business:
1. Kathryn to invite Bahareh Heravi to present at one of our next ebCORE TC meetings.

Move to adjourn and seconded at 11:30 am Pacific Time.

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Standards Authoring, Release, & Technical Orders
Product Standards Office
Boeing Research & Technology
The Boeing Company

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

How are we doing?  Please click on the attached link to take the Product Standards Office Customer Satisfaction Survey.
PSO Customer Survey<http://surveycenter.web.boeing.com/survey/surveys/home.asp?surveyID=10214343071980&pkgID=1>