ebcore message

Subject: RE: [ebcore] Teleconference today - guest speaker on the agenda!

Hi Kathryn

Any number for UK?

Regards

Bahareh

From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: 11 March 2011 18:15
To: Farrukh Najmi; ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org; 'david.snelling@uk.fujitsu.com'; Mark Lycett; Bahareh Heravi

Hi all,

I apologize for the delay in sending out the agenda.

This is a reminder for our ebCORE telecon today, March 11th at 11:00 am Pacific Time.

Main agenda item is a presentation by Bahareh Heravi on the  ontology-based methodology for developing standards. Thank you Bahareh!

Draft Agenda:

1. Welcome

2. Note taker volunteer

3. Ontology-based methodology for developing standards.

4. Any other items

The telecon number and password:

USA toll: 1-303-632-3052

USA Toll free: 888-499-2539

PARTICIPANT PASSCODE (same for all countries): 7627600

NETHERLANDS Caller Paid 0-20-2061565

NETHERLANDS Toll-Free 0800-022-8641

For any other countries please contact Kathryn directly.

Talk to you then!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Standards Authoring, Release, & Technical Orders
Product Standards Office
Boeing Research & Technology
The Boeing Company

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

How are we doing?  Please click on the attached link to take the Product Standards Office Customer Satisfaction Survey.
PSO Customer Survey