ebcore message

Subject: RE: Do we need a meeting tomorrow?

Hi Kathryn,

There were Agenda items

1.	ISO TC 154
2.	Proposal: Overview document on receipt and delivery notifications in B2B.  It explains and compares concepts like reliable messaging (message-based and sequence-based), non-repudiation of receipt, signature confirmations, business signals, intermediaries and acknowledgments (in SOAP and in Multi-Corner models) and discusses ebMS 2.0, 3.0, AS2 MDNs, AS4 receipts, ETSI REM, ebBP Signals, WS-ReliableMessaging and the UN/CEFACT UMM.

But we should have Pim on the call for the discussion. He may be on vacation though.

If Pim is available and posts to the list, we can proceed. Otherwise, defer to September IMO.

Dale

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R [mailto:kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2011 10:18 AM
To: ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org; Moberg Dale
Subject: Do we need a meeting tomorrow?

We are scheduled for an ebCORE telecon tomorrow (Aug 12) - are there any agenda items? Should we cancel and wait until September when holidays are over?

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Standards Authoring, Release, & Technical Orders
Product Standards Office
Boeing Research & Technology
The Boeing Company

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

How are we doing?  Please click on the attached link to take the Product Standards Office Customer Satisfaction Survey.
PSO Customer Survey<http://surveycenter.web.boeing.com/survey/surveys/home.asp?surveyID=10214343071980&pkgID=1>