ebcore message

Subject: RE: [ebcore] Any agenda items for a meeting tomorrow?

No items from me,  except a note that I have not heard any
opposition to my proposal to use the regular specification
template instead of the white paper template for my proposed
contribution on receipts and delivery notifications, so am
assuming it's OK for me to request a new template for that
document.

Pim

-----Original Message-----
From: ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of
Breininger, Kathryn R
Sent: 13 October 2011 18:15
To: 'Moberg Dale'; Pim van der Eijk;
ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ebcore] Any agenda items for a meeting tomorrow?

Do we have agenda items for a telecon tomorrow, or should we
cancel?

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Standards Authoring, Release, & Technical Orders
Product Standards Office Boeing Research & Technology The
Boeing Company

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

How are we doing?  Please click on the attached link to take
the Product Standards Office Customer Satisfaction Survey.
PSO Customer
Survey<http://surveycenter.web.boeing.com/survey/surveys/hom
e.asp?surveyID=10214343071980&pkgID=1>