ebcore message

Subject: EbCORE meeting Friday?

I have not seen any items for an agenda in the email, so assume we should cancel. Please let me know if there are items to discuss.

Our next regularly scheduled monthly telecon would be January 13th at 11:00 am Pacific Time. I will be out of the country for the month of January, visiting my son and his family in Kenya (and meeting my new grandson expected at the end of December!).

I can set up the telecon so it is ready to go for a call on January 13th. I fly out on January 7th, so Dale, please let me know before then if you would like me to set it up.

Happy holidays to all!

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
Manager, Standards Authoring, Release, & Technical Orders
Product Standards Office
Boeing Research & Technology
The Boeing Company

MC 62-LC
425-965-0242 desk
425-512-4281 cell
425-237-4582 fax

How are we doing?  Please click on the attached link to take the Product Standards Office Customer Satisfaction Survey.
PSO Customer Survey<http://surveycenter.web.boeing.com/survey/surveys/home.asp?surveyID=10214343071980&pkgID=1>