ebcore message

Subject: RE: [ebcore] ISO TC 154 work soliciting liaison expert participation this week

Not having seen a confirmation for the meeting, it looks
like we have no call.

Perhaps next month?

Pim

-----Original Message-----
From: ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org
[mailto:ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Farrukh
Najmi
Sent: 09 February 2012 21:00
To: ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [ebcore] ISO TC 154 work soliciting liaison
expert participation this week

Hi Pim,

Yes I think we should discuss this. I can attend tomorrow.
Thanks.

On 02/09/2012 02:37 PM, Pim van der Eijk wrote:
> Do we want to discuss this at an upcoming call?
> There is one scheduled for tomorrow, not sure if people
are available.

Clark
regrep@lists.oasis-open.org;
> ubl@lists.oasis-open.org; codelist@lists.oasis-open.org;
> bdx@lists.oasis-open.org
> Subject: [ebcore] ISO TC 154 work soliciting liaison
expert
> participation this week
>
> Members of the relevant e-commerce and e-government
> committees:
>
> Please note the following opportunities for participation
via liaisons
> in the planned work projects by ISO TC 154 noted below.
>
> 1.   TC 154 plans to advance the ISO 15000-5 ebXML Core
> Components
> standard to International Standard status.  The notice
states that
> while the promotion to IS the primary work plan, the ISO
TC also will
> take it upon itself to "include any necessary update to
the TS", so
> the possibility of alterations apparently exists.  See
attached notice
> 154n641.
> (There was an earlier 154n639, which was withdrawn.)
>
> 2.   TC 154 plans to draft a new Technical Report to
discuss
> progress
> in implementing the ISO 6422 TR Electronic Layout Key, and
possibly to
> extend or modify it.  See attached notice 154nN637.
>
> 3.  TC 154 plans to revise the ISO 9735-10 EDIFACT Syntax
service
> directories standard.  See attached notice 154nN640.
>
> As you know, OASIS has category A liaison status with ISO
TC 154.  We
> would be happy to support the requests of OASIS TC members
> participate in these projects.  In each case, the response
deadline
> for indicating interest as a participant is January 14,
2012, and the
> person to notify directly is TC 154's secretariat, Maarten
Peelen at
> maarten.peelen@nen.nl.   Also attached is the general
letter
> from TC
> 154's chair, Klaus-Dieter Naujok, inviting more
participation from
> liaison representatives in these and other expected ISO
work projects.

> I will contact several of you directly, in cases where
there might be
> an obvious technical connection with specific OASIS work.
Cordially,

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi