ebcore message

Subject: RE: [ebcore] ebCore meeting this week on Friday, Feb 17

Hello,

I can attend a meeting today, 20:00 PM CET.  (The meeting is not in the Kavi Calendar yet though,  there was a meeting scheduled on the 10th of Feb, last week).

Pim

From: ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Moberg Dale
Sent: 14 February 2012 18:00
To: ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks to Kathryn Breininger who has set up an ebCore teleconference for this Friday.

I still have 11 AM Mountain Standard Time on my calendar which is 10 AM Pacific Standard. Dale Moberg

Draft Agenda

Pim has a draft  Document Receipt and Delivery Notifications Version 1.0 that will be introduced.

Pim also has presented news about EU initiatives expressing some preliminary interest in the AS4 profile for ebMS 3, and here is an opportunity for clarification.

Receipt and delivery always raise interesting “state alignment,”  global visibility, and other concerns, and ebMS has been a forum for some discussions of how the ebXML separation of “technical” and “business” signals possibly needs reconsideration.

Any other business and news is also welcome.

===

The telecon number and password:

USA toll: 1-303-632-3052

USA Toll free: 888-499-2539

PARTICIPANT PASSCODE (same for all countries): 7627600

NETHERLANDS Caller Paid 0-20-2061565

NETHERLANDS Toll-Free 0800-022-8641