ebcore message

Subject: RE: [ebcore] Using ebMS as transport protocol for RegRep

Hello Farukh,

Thanks for the quick response.   If there is a business case for an ebMS binding,  especially in healthcare, I can probably contribute as well.
Some healthcare colleagues are going to discuss this at an upcoming IHE meeting,  I'll let you know if/when I get any relevant feedback from them.

Pim

From: ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of farrukh
Sent: 21 July 2013 18:41
To: Pim van der Eijk; ebcore@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Pim,

I have not seen an inquiry into the ebms binding in my experience. Thanks for sharing the potential need. I suspect RegRep TC would be quite supportive of such a binding to be defined if we had someone with ebms expertise help author it.

 I can offer to contribute to such a spec. How about you or any one else?

--
Regards,
Farrukh Najmi