ebcore message

Subject: Re: [ebcore] Groups - ebcore-au-v1.0 uploaded

And BTW if anyone else intends to review and needs more than a week,  let me know ...

Kind Regards,

Pim

On 09/01/2015 08:01 AM, Pim van der Eijk wrote:

OK great.   And yes,  once this specification hopefully gets to CS,  they intend to enhance their existing AS4 profile to mandate support this feature.  Note that "support" for Agreement Update does not necessarily require "fully automated built-in feature of messaging product".   And yes, they're hoping to have this in place before their current set of certificates expires ..