ebcore message

Subject: Re: [ebcore] Groups - ebcore-au-v1.0-wd8 uploaded

Dear all,

A ballot has been set up to approve the WD as CSD.

Kind Regards,

Pim

On 09/24/2015 07:18 PM, Pim van der Eijk wrote:
Submitter's message

Dear all,

Here is another update with some (at best) minor updates::
- A change to the schema. In the AgreementUpdateResponse, the ActivateBy and ExpireBy elements are not used, so they're removed from the schema.
- Some spelling updates.

As usual, changes are tracked with the previous version.

The changes of the updated versions since the summer have been editorial and technical. The more recent updates are mostly minor.

Some TC members and others reviewed the specification and schema (thank you all) and there have been no new comments since two weeks.

To align with planning of some events and activities outside the TC but involving stakeholders, I would like to have a public review for OASIS CS in the second half of Oktober. Since OASIS TC Admin has its own workload and planning, this means we would need to plan votes on approving the draft as CSD and a public review in early Oktober, starting in a week or so with a week to cast the votes.

Please let me know if that is not OK with you.

Note that if there are additional comments from TC members at a later stage, we can process them along with comments from a public review. If we need a CSD02 before approving a CS01, that remains possible.

Kind Regards,

Pim

-- Mr. Pim van der Eijk
Document Name: ebcore-au-v1.0-wd8

Description
The ebCore Agreement Update specification defines message exchanges and an
XML schema to support the exchange of agreement update requests and
positive or negative responses to such requests. The main initial
application of the specification is the exchange of X.509 certificates for
certificate rollover, but offers extensibility for other types of updates.
The specification is based on the concept of communication agreements and
the creating of new agreements as independently identified updated copies
of existing agreements. The specification supports ebMS2, ebMS3 and AS4 but
can also be used with other protocols that have a concept of communication
agreement.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Pim van der Eijk