ebcore message

Subject: Re: [ebcore] CPPA3 approved as OASIS Committee Specification

Hi ebCore TC members,

Congratulations on reaching this milestone!

TC Administration will now publish the CS to the OASIS Library and announce it to OASIS members and the public. TC Admin JIRA ticket https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-3809 has been started to manage this work.

We'll let you know when the CS is ready. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Paul