ebsoa-chair message

Subject: Michael Ruiz Requests Membership in OASISElectronic Business Service Oriented Architecture (ebSOA) TC

Michael Ruiz of BAE SYSTEMS plc wishes to join OASIS Electronic Business Service Oriented Architecture (ebSOA) TC. He or she is eligible for membership based on membership rules for this group.

Please visit http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ebsoa/manage/pending_request.php to evaluate this request and to see all of the other pending requests to join this group.

Additional information entered by Michael Ruiz in support of his/her application:

I currently conducting internal research and development for BAE Systems in the area of SOA.  I am also heavily invovled in the Federal Goverment transition to SOA by means of Net-Centric Enterprise Services.  I bring a wealth of experience in both SOAP-based and REST-based implementation of SOA.

Look forward to working with you in this group.

Michael

--
Thank you,

The Group Messenger Service