Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Process-Oriented Architectures (POA)

Thanks David - I value your viewpoints (as always). My view of this may
very well change in the course of our efforts, more toward the view that
you present below. I look forward to this possibility.

Ok, now I've got this funny image of my Grandma in my mind. That should
keep me from thinking about SOAs all day. ;)

Joe

--
Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano