Subject: More homework before New Orleans

I think we should also each think about how to finish off this paragraph
too.  This will determine the level of detail we need to express in the
archtiecture and the archtiectural views:

"Audience and Scope:

The immediate audience considered for this architecture specification is
the [insert_primary_audience_here].

Secondary audiences include, but are not limited to,  [insert list here]  "

Thanks ;-)

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist