Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Process-Oriented Architectures (POA)

Mark,

I agree - this is TMI in my book regarding when and how enforcement
takes place - it should be implementors who
decided how to configure descrete enforcement mechanisms.

We can state that there should be mechanisms - and the behaviours
and compensation strategies et al - but no need for us to be
too explicit as to where and how.

Its an architecture component - and other pieces of the architecture
should know how to interact with it - but we do not need to
explicitly pin it to only one locale.

BTW - in this whole area is the Linking and Switching component
from BCM - for state management and related process direction.

Anyway - this probably touches off more discussion as to exactly
how we define the architecture and components and their
critical behaviours.... ; -)

My sense is we need to get the highlevel picture clearly agreed
before we deep dive into nitty gritty parts.  Eating our own
dog-food - BCM teaches - stay at highest level possible for
as long as possible while doing initial analysis - and separate
the required solution into layers - as per the layer method...

Thanks, DW.