Subject: Phone cost for Face to Face

One item that has to be discussed before the conference is sponsorship
for the conference phone.

Adobe, has already already become a Title Sponsor of the Symposium event
and is also willing to kick in the money for the conference call line,
but not the phone rental cost of $400.00.  They are also sending several
people to this as well.  Other companies have already committed to
paying the costs for sending several others to the event.

Speaking for myself, it seems fair that those who are saving money on
airfare and hotel should probably be the ones who cover the costs.  I
would therefore like to suggest the people who are not able to attend
cover the $400 cost and Adobe will pay for the conference call costs.
 Perhaps if each was able to kick in an equal share, this would be
cheaper than attending in person and no one would have to bear the cost
alone.

Please email me back privately to make arrangements.  I will leave it up
to the group who are not attending to arrange this.  We have to commit
no later than April 14.

Thanks.

Duane

--