Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Re: [ebsoa-chair] Request to join OASIS ElectronicBusiness Service Oriented Architecture TC Approved

Tim:

Wow! - thank you on behalf of the phone attendees!

Jane - it looks like we have a sponsor for our telephone link for the
afternoon.  Tim Mathews from LMI has arranged for sponsorship.  I will
arrange the conf call dial in number on behalf od Adobe.  Can you please
arrange with Tim on how this will work?

Thanks (especially to LMI!!!)

Duane

--