Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] eBusiness Metamodel EARLY DRAFT 0.03

It's actually a snapshot of what each ebXML team has already done to
date.  If it is ugly, then apparently we have some work to do, don't we?

While it is important to have a Business Centric view, I would not want
to do this since UMM and the other CEFACT work (and BCM???) have taken
this on.  No one, to my knowledge, has ever done the technical view with
all the components.

This is still far from complete but it does identify areas of
commonality and redundancy.  It may also reveal other things like gaps
in the functionality or places here optimization to account for short
and long running collaborations are necessary.

Regardless, I will continue with this work.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.