Subject: ebXML Forms ; was Re: [ebsoa] Re: [ebxml-bp] eBusiness MetamodelEARLY DRAFT 0.03

Duane Nickull wrote:

> Anders:
>
> I fully agree.  The work to define the business centric view has
> started and is well on its' way as noted in my reply to David.
> However, the FSV has to support the BOV as per the architecture.
> Architecture maps the business requirements to a functional set of
> technologies.
> The work I am doing is a forensic analysis of the FSV components (CPP,
> CPA, BP*, CCTS, MSG, REGREP etc.) and has already yielded many
> interesting facts.

Yes, Ive been doing the same thing and Ill try to brings some ideas into
the discussion  later on.

> The real hard work will come when the business centric view is
> complete and we see if it can map to the architecture of the FSV.
> That will be hard to do without a metamodel of the ebXML FSV .

Im working on something called ebXML Forms, which is  business level
modeling set of forms that with a base in: use cases , Common business
process catalog , UML and to some degree UMM.

It is a fairly straightforward and "simple" BOV that sits ontop of ebXML
FSV.

/anders

--
/ Business Collaboration Toolsmiths /