Subject: [Quick Clarification] Re: BM Redbook: Patterns for Service-Oriented Architecture and Web Services

All,

Please disregard the "NOTE" at the end of the message below - while not
company proprietary in any way, its inclusion was a copy/paste error (I
sent this information internally first, and neglected to remove the note
before sending it to our TC). Just wanted to emphasize that it was not
an attempt to market my company's services on a TC listserv.

Thanks,
Joe

--
Kind Regards,