Subject: Sample Pattern: Receptionist as a Hub

Here is an example of a "Pattern". Patterns can be defined for all kinds of processes, not just software development. We may have to do a bit of research on what an appropriate pattern language would be for our work, but this is a good example.

http://www.comp.lancs.ac.uk/computing/research/cseg/projects/pointer/patterns/receptionistAsAHub/receptionistAsAHub.html

Matthew MacKenzie
Senior Architect
IDBU Server Solutions