Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Sample Pattern: Receptionist as a Hub

Thanks Matt. Applying this to technology and integration, I believe the
rough equivalent would be an integration broker.

If folks agree, what would be the next step given our charter? To show
how an integration broker can be used within an architecture to
communicate between (for example) 2 ebXML-based* systems, or perhaps
from a non-ebXML-based system to one that is?

Just trying to get an early sense of where this patterns path could take
us, before we go too far with it.

Joe

*we would need to define what "ebXML-based" means, of course

--
Kind Regards,
Joseph Chiusano