Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] Re: [ebsoa] ebXML Forms ; was Re: [ebsoa] Re: [ebxml-bp] eBusiness Metamodel EARLY DRAFT 0.03

Monica,

I did try to spell this out - and the BCM spec' does provide much more
detail.

#1 - provides a mechanism that business analyst staff can use to
        manage and facilitate part of a process.

#2 - uses XML scripting as a means to drive software deployment
        components at the implementation layer.

#3 - integrates with key BCM concepts - such as linking and
       switching, and information pyramid.

An example may be a template that allows users to define their
MoU, CPA, Context, and BPSS for a given business scenario.  Stepping
them thru the right Q&A sequence, making sure the management
goals are clearly defined at the logical / conceptual layer, and then
obviously selecting complementary components from the information
pyramid that will given them control over the implementation layer.

Open Office documents that create XML, that leverages Registry,
that drives an ebMS and ebBP could be one such scenario - although
the goal in BCM is to be implementation neutral - so this could
just as easily drive a WS* stack too.

Hope that helps.

DW.