Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Sample Pattern: Receptionist as a Hub

Joe / Matt,

I'm not a big fan of picking a pattern language - as
that tends to immediately lock you down into
programmer land.

Since we are 'eb' focused - the BCM approach is
saying that there are 'eb' patterns out there that
work for specific domains and CoI.  So - go there - makes
those available to the community - and tailor them so they
drive your solution stack.

Some patterns can work great as office documents, others
require agent tools, other form guides.  We should not
limit ourselves - but rather describe the capabilities the
pattern technology needs to enable.

The users of the patterns should be able to leverage:
context, linking and switching, XML, and scripting, to
drive the implementation layer from the logical and
conceptual 'eb' layers.

This allows the solution providers to work with
patterns and technology they know and trust
with their CoI, while leveraging the OASIS
ebSOA stack as the delivery layer.

DW