Subject: STOP!!!!Re: [ebsoa] Sample Pattern: Receptionist as a Hub

David:

Please stop until we can follow due process.  Here are the facts:

1. We had our first meeting.  A concensus was verbally communicated on
the pattern and several other issues.  Others were left open. Minutes
were taken by Jeff (thank you Jeff).

2. We had agreed to set up a poll to find out what dates work for
meetings.  Until we have our first meeting and agree to adopt the
minutes from the last meeting, there are no minutes to quote.

3. It is no condusive for you to pop up for 45 minutes on the meeting
via telephone then start questioning the decisions that were made by the
people who attended the meeting.  Please wait until the official minutes
are out.

I will be setting up a meeting soon.

Duane Nickull

--