Subject: Patterns Again

Duane,

OK - since I'm working hard on producing models for BPSS V2
right now in VisualScript - this is telling me that we already
have a large chunk of the pattern functionality available,
including critical ability to manage context - and build
patterns that include not just ebMS but WSDL steps
are well.

And once we have BPSS V3 later this year - when the
plan is to look at linking and switching - again we have
even more extended pattern building abilities across
BPMs - not just within - and beyond into multi-party,
not just binary collaborations.

Then there is the Registry SCM use case #2 - providing
re-usable patterns of ebXML components that are
plug-n-play.

So - at this point I'm seeing we already have a good deal
of work going on that leverages patterns - and so from the
ebSOA perspective our pattern focus should be leveraging
BPSS V2 / V3, SCM and then BCM and WS-CAF
together as the win-win-win here.

Not sure if you are thinking in alignment with this - or
something completely different...

Thanks, DW