Subject: Re: [bcm] ISO specification on ODP patterns ATTACHED

Title: Message
Diane,

That's great feedback.

We'd love to have you come do an informal briefing to us
on our bi-weekly BCM conference call.  We have a 30 min
slot for guests to talk about a topic of interest.

If that works for you - we can pick out a meeting in the
next few weeks and announce accordingly.

Thanks, DW
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 12:59 PM

I am involved in a project where we are using the RM-ODP enterprise language concepts coupled with the information viewpoint to define an end vision business specification for our sponsor.  Would be glad to share our initial experience.  We are particularly focused on specification of policies and the interactions across communities.   Am also interested in the status of this new version - are there significant changes proposed?  Could probably make some recommendations based on initial attempts to apply the standard.

Regards,

Diane