Subject: Re: [ebsoa] New BPSS V2 editor for ebSOA

Let me get this straight...

I'm supposed to get a copy of your tool, and download a BPSS sample. When I have this, I am somehow better prepared to create a ebSOA model?

Lots of assumptions that I do not care for...

- We will use VisualScript (does it run on Mac OS by the way?)
- We will use BPSS as a foundation technology.
- ...

-Matt