Subject: Re: [ebsoa] ebSOA definition

Yes - JJ's presentation is a great start point for defining what SOA is /
is not..  Perhaps he could be invited to donate the 'ip' embedded in his
statements to the TC.

<quote who="David RR Webber">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums