Subject: Re: [ebsoa] New BPSS V2 editor for ebSOA

Joe,

Now Matt of course will argue that all my shit is top down! ; -)
And that is of course my intent with the BPSS modelling - to
provide a higher level business pattern system that can
direct and inform the implementation layer.

However BPSS by itself is not enough - certainly not V2 - but
I suspect that V3 BPSS could be good enough for V1 ebSOA.
Rationale - we've added context now to BPSS - that was a
huge missing peice that is vital for ebSOA; next up is adding
linking ans switching and state management - aka BCM
Choice Points.

With choice points added to BPSS in V3 we potentially have
the ability to treat BPSS subprocesses and blackboxes - and
then things get very interesting in terms of being able to
model at a high level - using linking and switching to direct
the flows.

Since choice points can be implemented with Prolog very
easily - this relates back to my earlier cryptic note about
other activity models - maybe the pattern system we need
at the top level is a blend - BPSS blackboxes directed by
a higher activity control system....

Thanks, DW