Subject: RE: [ebsoa] Clarification on Patterns

The point of what I am doing is to specify a pattern with various views.  I
am not ruling out BPSS or UML as part of one of those views.

Architecture has to be of interest to both the builder and the patron.

-Matt

-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2004 4:48 PM
To: Matthew MacKenzie; 'Chiusano Joseph'; 'ebSOA'

Matt,

Sounds like you are drinking the BCM Kool-Aid here! ; -)

BCM definately talks about the business way to go after
finding patterns - while how to define those patterns is
left as an exercise to the reader - domain specific.

If we are going after an illustrative approach here - that's
a bit more formal than just using PPT to draw boxes and
lines - then I can grok that, eh?!

Thanks, DW