Subject: Re: [ebsoa] ebSOA Meetings

I have no objections to this since it does seem to make sense, however,
for the purposes of maintaining membership, we have to be careful how it
gets implemented.  The choices are:

1. Do nothing and keep the next scheduled meeting (June 9, then 26,
etc.) at regular times.

2. Schedule a "informal" meeting for next wednesday June 2, then have
the normative meeting June 9 and move to meeting every two weeks
starting June 16th.  This is the only way this could be implemented
legally and nothing could be decided at the meeting June 2 since it has
not been decided to have a meeting on that date.

3. We have to bring this up on the agenda at our regularly scheduled
meeting June 9th to discuss and if a quorum is present, make the
decision based on consensus and enact it when it makes the most sense
based on workload and activity etc.

I think that #3 is the most logical since we could not do anything
normatively at a meeting on June 2 anyways, including discussing this.
 It would be a waste of everyone's time to meet 3 times instead of twice
and repeat ourselves.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist