Subject: June 9th Meeting Minutes Correction

I need to correct two items in the June 9th ebSOA TC meeting minutes --

Within the list of attendees, my name should be spelled Ron Schuldt

In the last line of the Work Items section, I took the action to identify a formal liaison with AIA. The current wording states that I will become the formal liaison. Since AIA must approve the liaison, the selected person may or may not be me.

Thanks!

Ron Schuldt
Senior Staff Systems Architect
Lockheed Martin Enterprise Information Systems
11757 W. Ken Caryl Ave.
#F521 Mail Point DC5694
Littleton, CO 80127
303-977-1414