Subject: Re: [ebsoa] SOA and Shared Semantics

Joe,

That's my whole point.

The BCM/EPR work does provide a very broad
set of usage scenarios.

I believe we need to build from a solid foundation.

If we just run after isolated aspects - we will
lose the opportunity to provide a coherent
solution set.

That is why I'm focusing on areas that provide
such coherence to provide a sensible set of
base requirements.

DW.

http://drrw.net