Subject: Re: [ebsoa] SOA and Shared Semantics

Patterns and blueprints!

We may decide to define how business payload metadata is built by using
a context + assembly + core component type methodology (not mentioning
them by name).  There are patterns and blueprints we can use to describe
this.

One caveat:

How can we normatively constrain a design time activity that clearly has
no test at runtime?  An XML parser does not care that you made your XML
instance by modelling or random.  If someone does not use core
components, context and modelling, why would we (as either an
application or human) care.  That is the real question.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.