Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Ben's document

Boy is everyone confused!!

I highly recommend you all read the BCM Executive Overview
to acquiant yourself with the notion of Business Templates and
Patterns.

Of course the OASIS templates for MS Word are an
example of a BCM business template that enables
users to coordinate around a business task.  However,
as these OASIS templates do not (currently!) store
their information semantically as XML - they fail an
important test for a business template.

Anyway - Ben's work is nothing to do with the notion
of creating domain specific process templates that
conform to ebSOA and enable users to deliver
ebSOA solutions.

I still say that Ben's document is very programmer
facing - and we first need an executive level document
that delivers punch.  The BCM specification attempt
to do this by making sure that Chapter 1, paragraph 1,
starts immediately by telling you how to do BCM.

We need the same for ebSOA - and getting there is
the challenge.

Cheers, DW

p.s. I'm sure Sally is going to remind us of the need
       for the terminology dictionary too! ; -)