Subject: Re: [ebsoa] SOA and Shared Semantics

Curiously enough, one of my Booz Allen colleagues was not able to access
the EII workshop links below (he was redirected to some strange,
unrelated site). Has anyone other than Ron (that did not participate in
the workshop) been able to access the site? I wonder if it is accessible
by only workshop participants. If possible, I would like to send the URL
to someone here (not the documents).

Or, my colleague may also have the Incredifind parasite - however, this
is the only URL with which either of us have seen such an error.

Thanks,
Joe

--
Kind Regards,