Subject: Re: [ebsoa] audience section - where?

Matt
Actually I think that is where I originally proposed it, so you can see I do not feel strongly about the location as long as it is early in the document. I thought the separate section might make it easier to move at a later date if necessary. And the actual wording may well change as we learn more. The wording I do think is important.
Sally

Matthew MacKenzie <mattm@adobe.com> wrote:
Hmmm...."Audience" seems like a subsection of the Introduction section
to me.

-Matt