Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Stack Diagram

John:

Thanks for the comment.  I had placed "Data Query, Search & Assembly"
beside the connector to do this.  Would you suggest augmenting this to
clearly show the method for information integration, retrieval etc?

I am not sure this is something we want to detail other than having a
black box as a information integration component.

Thanks

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist