Subject: RE: [ebsoa] [Fwd: Crashes Deserve a Closer Look]

Yes, and let's not forget the run-time aspects, beyond the tools:

<Quote>
In the realm of software, the move to a service-based architecture
offers developers a more granular opportunity to vote for their own
preferred trade-off between doing more and failing less. Improved tools
are emerging for developers.
</Quote>

For run-time assurance beyond this, we need standards such as the
soon-to-be-released-for-OASIS-review-and-vote Web Services Reliable
Messaging (WSRM).

Kind Regards,
Joe