Subject: Article on SOA and ebXML + GM

http://www.intelligententerprise.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=49400919

Excellent article - really enjoyed the introduction to layers and
patterns that this gives.

When you add this to the OASIS BCM work on use of layers and templates
and patterns then oyu
see how empowering all this is.

We're still feeling our way here - but my sense is that both BCM and
this article are shining the
light in the right direction for the future of systems development and
business solution deployment.

Enjoy, DW