Subject: Charter Discussion

All:

During the last conference call we had a meaningful discussion about our
charter.  After a preliminary review, it was felt that perhaps the group
should review the charter and have a meaningful discussion on this topic
during the face to face.  The charter is available at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ebsoa/charter.php

I would ask everyone to review the charter and compare it to the work we
are currently doing.  If you are not coming to the face to face Nov 18,
19 and wish to comment on the charter,  please do so ASAP so we can
include your comments next week.

Duane Nickull

--
Senior Standards Strategist - Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com