Subject: Re: [ebsoa] Draft Minutes from F2F

Diane:

Yes - we saw this during our Face to Face however it is not freely
available (legally) nor is it an approved, royalty free standard.  It is
a proprietary work and also makes reference to specific technologies
such as WSDL  which is inconsistent with our vision of an architectural
reference model.

There is a lot of good stuff in it however.

It is also available for free from:
http://www.7irene.com/7iSOA.html
without the free paid corporate subscription.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist - Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com