Subject: Re: [ebsoa] SOA Reference Model Charter

Joe,

But we don't have any integration points!  It is not because SOA RM is
anti-social, rather, SOA RM is meant to be a work that effectively
bootstraps other efforts such as ebSOA.  I can't imagine why we would
need official liaisons with other groups...we may need to unofficially
vet some of our ideas with select groups, but that is about it.

-Matt