Subject: Nominations for new Chair

Dear all:

I stepped down as chair of this TC last meeting in order to make room
for a new TC to work on the SOA RM.  Accordingly, we decided to open for
nominations for a new chair for this TC.

At present, we have one nomination.  The nomination is John Hardin.

The nomination  period will last for one week and close the end of
business, pacific standard time, Friday January 28.

Please announce nominations on this list.  You may nominate yourself.

If there are more than one nomination, we will proceed to a vote
immediately after the nomination period closes.

I will also not vote except if required to break a tie in order to be
neutral to preside over this process.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist - Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com