Subject: Re: [ebsoa] New Chair - John Hardin

><dale> and the ebXML JC serves as a forum for how this coordination
>and alignment can occur.</dale>

I think that the JC is another issue that needs to be somehow
addressed.  I have observed its operation for a few months now, and it
does not seem to serve a really useful purpose as configured.

Can somebody explain to me what it is supposed to be doing for us, and
why what it does cannot just be done informally or in a more inclusive
manner?

Thanks,
Matt